Welcome to the University of Alabama Libraries! This guides provides general information about the Libraries for international students.
The University Libraries system includes five separate libraries (see map):
- Amelia Gayle Gorgas Library (humanities, social sciences, and government information, located on the quad.
- Angelo Bruno Business Library (Stadium Drive)
- McLure Education Library (University Blvd.)
- Eric and Sarah Rodgers Library for Science & Engineering (Hackberry Lane)
- W. S. Hoole Special Collections Library (2nd floor of Mary Harmon Bryant Hall on Hackberry Lane)
News & Events
UA Libraries sponsors many events. Check the latest Library News.