Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Browsing in the interface is pretty intuitive, but if you need a step-by-step guide, you'll find one below!
You can browse by
- clicking on a collection title on the front page
- choosing Browse from the dropdown menu at the top right of the page
Steps to Browsing from Front Page
- From the front page you can see an overview of all the collections. Clicking on a collection title takes you to its landing page, which often has a longer description of the materials.
- From the collection landing page, click the Browse button to see a results page with all the items in the collection.
- Near the top of the results page, it will indicate what collection you're viewing.
Steps to Browsing from Menu
- From the front page you can browse all the collections by using the flyout menu at the top right of the page (three horizontal lines). Choose Browse.
- You will be sent to a results page with all the items in all the collections. Near the top of the page, it will indicate that you're viewing "All Collections." In the top left corner, the box for Select All Collections will be checked, and all the collection names listed below it will have checked boxes.
- To zero in on one or more specific collections, uncheck Select All Collections, then manually check the one(s) you want to see. When you're done making selections, click the Update button at the bottom of the list.
- The results page will refresh -- with only the collection(s) you chose checked. Near the top of the page, it will indicate that you're viewing a specific collection or "Multiple Collections."